>The word was that he was going to be Attorney General so you can
>figure that big business wanted to get whatever goods they could on
>him before he had a chance put an end to the corruption of laissez
>faire capitalism.

 Yea, this has big business's fingerprints all over it doesn't
Bairitu?  I mean, big business probably recrited this lady to seduce
him, and wait for the right moment to break the story.  Poor John
bears no responsibility.  In fact he is a hero in this whole ordeal,
at least by your way of thinking.  But of course you conveniently see
a conspiracy wherever you wish to see it.  And the conspiricies just
always happen to be perpetrated by the parties you disagree with.
Makes me glad I'm an independent, so I don't feel I'm aligned with
this weak thinking.