Rich Archer in a nutshell: all rumours, no beef.

Yeah, Rich, where's the beef?

"...but mountain doesn't move!"

--- On Sat, 8/9/08, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Principles to practice !
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, August 9, 2008, 3:02 PM

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
> Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 1:06 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Principles to practice !
>

> My take is that fellows like Rich and the Turk will have great
> difficulties finding anyone anywhere that wants to give them
> instruction "next time around" simply because they have prooven
> beyond any doubt that they are not to be trusted.
>
> Gurus should be trustworthy as much as disciples should be trusted.

Then why have you chosen to be unstrustworthy both towards Maharishi
and now towards Amma ? Where, in your opinion, will it take you ?

Rich Archer in a nutshell: all rumours, no beef.

So many americans contributing towards the growth of coherence in
that country and the world at large. It makes me proud to know that I
know some of those great american persons. Friendly, intelligent,
simple souls doing quantumleaps on the ladder of evolution thanks to
Maharishi's generosity.
Why ? Because they where ready, their time had come.

And then the souls doing their best to create a mess, in this case
Rich, obviously.

It's like watching a fascinating play at the Theatre; you somehow
know you have seen this play before !