> How I learned to ignore my own issues and
> project them on to Judy."

"Uncle Tantra (UT) is suffering from acute
Narcissism. Because he dropped-out of both
TM and Rama's program he needs to "rewrite"
history and trash religious groups that he
once belonged to.  Yet at the same time he
needs to "show-off" to current "followers"
and write spiritual essays of the same
teachers he trashes in private.

By engaging in this neurotic contradiction
any personal failures are covered-up by UT's
dual positions.  Uncle Tantra's ego can
instead present to others the image he clings
to: a great writer, an advanced spiritual
seeker that has gone into "Samadhi", and the
hip 60's Jungian wise-old man persona that
he so pathetically attempts to cultivate in
his ramblings and even through his name
"Uncle Tantra"."

Read more:

Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental