<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Other than the marketing angle, I don't see any advantage
> in claiming any comparisons between meditations.

IMO, only a teacher with a pretty serious
inferiority complex and a need to "prove
himself" to the Brahman monks who looked
down on him in Guru Dev's ashram would
even *think* of making such a claim.

> Maharishi started this scale
> system with his being the bestest and I regret buying into
> that POV when I was into TM.

But at least you *admit* that you bought
into it. So did I.

Judy can't admit that. To us, or to herself.

> Now it seems like such a hollow claim on so many
> levels.

And it always was. That's precisely why some
are afraid to admit that once, in their youth,
they bought into it.

Or that they still do.