> On Aug 26, 2008, at 10:08 AM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > Did you also notice how the person who claimed
> > > that she wouldn't be commenting on the convention
> > > because she was going to be "out of town" suddenly
> > > isn't?  :-)
> >
> > I'm sure Alex can check for you to see whether
> > I'm posting from my usual location, Barry.
>
> Are you posting from an undisclosed location now, Judy?

I think it's the same posting location as always.

I tried pinging it, but you know how braindead and
imprecise Windows is. The only message that came
back was, "Unable to determine precise location. All
that we can tell you is that it's dark and smelly."

If I had been able to ping from a Unix box, it would
have been able to tell me exactly how far up her ass
she was posting from. :-)