Who knows?  Though he's a great mediator, does that count? ;-)

 *Human society is at a vital new juncture, *
*the decrepit skeleton of things tried and *
*proven false is rapidly being rent asunder. *
*Today we are on the precipice of a glorious*
*new dawn in human evolution. Embrace this*
*crimson dawn of the glorious new day.*

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 7:43 PM, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Some where I remember hearing that Joe Biden is a meditator????

  • ... Louis McKenzie
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?