--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Aug 28, 2008, at 2:19 PM, Tom wrote:
>
> > You are right Sal, digging out a 35 year old completely
> > awful joke to smack offkilter and nabby around was pretty
> >  lousy. <blush>
>
> I'd say they do a fine job of smacking themselves around--
> no assistance required.
>
> > Not even putting :-) after it could lighten
> >  it up.
>
> Sorry, Tom, Barry's used up all the :-) emoticons.  A
> new supply should be coming in any day now.
>
> > Wish I could find away to gain your forgiveness.
>
> Well, my karmic forgiveness isn't quite maxed out yet,
> so you're OK.

Thank you Sunshine Sal, from you that means a lot to me.

When I finally reply to Shemp's obvious homo-erotic
fantasies regarding TurquoiseB I hope you don't take
it as gay-bashing. The guy just creeps me out sometimes.

> > Until then, could yas lay off Labrador Retrivers?    :-)
>
> Just trying to make Nabs feel better.

Yeah, but think of the poor puppies.

Nabby would be muttering mantras in their ears and doing
puja several times a day for years just so the mutts could
live with the shame of being forced to create all those crop
circles after quaffing a few pints in the middle of the night.