From: TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Turq's Soapbox -- the ONLY important issue in the
election
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 7:11 AM

Make sure it's really an election, and that your
vote is counted.

* Demand that any voting machines used in your
state have been audited by computer professionals
external to the company that made them.

* Demand that they provide an incorruptible paper
trail of all votes that can be compared against
the electronic total.

* If this cannot be done in time for the election,
demand that the electronic voting machines be
removed and that the election be held using paper
ballots. WHO CARES if the TV networks are upset
that they can't announce the winners instantly?
The important thing is that the votes are counted.

It's ALREADY too late to do anything about the
hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) of votes
that already been disallowed by Republican tricks
in an attempt to get rid of as many Democratic
votes as possible. Go after the perpetrators AFTER
the election.

If you DON'T do this, and BEFORE this election, no
one in other countries will have a moment's patience
with any American whiner who complains about the
results of the "election" afterwards.

You are IN DENIAL, Americans.

You think that you don't have to pay attention to
stuff like this because "It can't happen here."

It's already happened. It's a done deal. Your vote
has ALREADY been stolen from you. The above three
steps are the only thing you can do at this point
to take it back.

If you don't, you are an active participant in the
gigantic cluster-fuck that America calls "democracy."

Sorry, but SOMEBODY had to tell it like it is.

And it won't help.

One of the main reasons I *left* America is that I
threw myself heart and soul into organizations try-
ing to wake Americans up to what had been done to
them with these rigged voting machines. We got time
on nationwide TV...hell, at one point we put a
MONKEY on camera on nationwide TV, and he did what
he had been taught to do, live, and changed the vote
on one of the Diebold machines in 30 seconds.

And nobody paid attention. Nobody did shit. The
rigged machines were used in both of the last Presi-
dential elections, and you all know who "won."

And chances are it's going to happen again, and most
of you will sit there and bristle at being told the
truth about your so-called "democracy" and instead
of actually DOING SOMETHING, you'll rant at me.

But I don't live there. You do. And if you do nothing
to insure that your vote is really counted, you deserve
everything that happens to you.