I'm glad you don't hate me...

However, I'm shallow only to those who don't read between the lines...

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I don't hate him or anything, but in my mind he's tyoing one liners
while the other hand is full of toast and he's just munching away
without really giving a shit whether the crumbs are sticking between
the keys and whether anyone else is in attendence. Just my image.
Kind of life channel surfing with the remote, but the.... ah never
mind. It's just my image. I'm sure his thought is as deep as the rest
of us ;)

Service.