On Sep 3, 2008, at 7:52 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

Shut-the-fuk up, Curtis, about other people's
private sex life. It's none of your business

Everything I care to notice is as much or as
little of my business as I decide to make it.

Sexism on Fairfield Life? Judy was right.

"Hillary Clinton's campaign complained about
sexism in the media during his primary battle vs.
Barack Obama, and we are seeing now just how right
she was about sexism in the media."

Read more:

'Sexism in the media? Hillary was right.'
Posted by Mitcell Blatt
Media Perspective, September 3rd, 2008
http://tinyurl.com/68c2v3

No, Read more:

"Hillary cried sexism to cover up her incompetent management of her campaign, and now Republicans have picked up that trick. But when you use sexism as an across-the-board shield for any legitimate question, you only hurt women. And that’s just another splash of reality."

-Maureen Dowd, New York Times

http://snipurl.com/3mjwr