I don't regard a BBC documentary as a reliable source. And your notion
that resting twice a day for 20 mins is just as good as doing TM
doesn't accord with my own experience. Nowhere close. I have also
taught TM to hundreds of people, and I have seen the results directly.
The TM technique works very well, and that's why these studies get
funded.