> Thank you, Bongo, for providing the first two excellent links.
>
> This is what I've been saying for years on this forum: the
> Republicans' preach is completely different from the Republicans'
> practise.
>
> They talk about small government but once in power do the exact
> opposite.

The Republicans are actually telling the truth of what they intend to
do in office.  In the economic front, they say: we will reduce taxes
and increase national security.  Thus, the USA has a deficit because
the taxes were reduced and American troops are in Iraq and
Afghanistan.

In effect, the Americans should think about what they're voting for
in the next election.  One way or another, politicians are going to
cost you money.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1185304443/bctid17641447