--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From the looks of it, the Democrats are doing a Slick Willie
> strategy by trying to triangulate the middle of the road policy
> for the American electorate.  They're trying to get the
> independents and Reagan Democrats to vote for the Obama program.
>
> To address the Hillary supporters, the Democrats are thinking of
> asking prominent Democratic women, including Hillary, to pitch for
> the Democratic agenda.
>
> On the other hand, the Republicans pulled a Sarah Palin to attract
> the Hillary voters and independents into their camp.
>
> In the end, the determining factors for the election would be the
> economy and the war. Which candidate can solve these problems? He
> will be the winner.

I'm really liking your political analyses so far.
They very different from the way I see things, but
very interesting.

I guess my question is whether you really believe
your last sentence.

I don't.

I've worked for far too many software companies
that really DID have the Better Mousetrap, and the
world did NOT beat a path to their door.

I'm more of the opinion that the candidate who casts
the most effective occult glammer about the economy
and the war will be the winner.

Americans love to be wrapped. Politicians are occult
wrappers. The best wrapper wins.