Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] 'TMO and "Group Think" and What to do about It?...'
on 6/18/05 11:24 PM, Robert Gimbel at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

We all knew intuitively, that the scheme of the TMO was a little out of whack.

So, why don't we figure out or come up with suggestions, which intuitively.  would work.

Maybe the rajas will be more open to suggestions than Bevan has been, but ultimately, they get their marching orders from the same place he did. Here’s post #15 to FFL by Doug Hamilton on a previous attempt to offer useful suggestions: