I just wanted to add a bit of text about what this file that I
uploaded is about:

This is a 50-page intro of a book called "Who, In Fact, You Really
Are." Here's a description of the book:

Who Are You, Really?

Ever wonder about the meaning of life? Why we're here? What the
Universe is all about?

You're not alone. There are hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of
us out there. Just like you.

What if the Creator were to give you a "college education" about the
nature of the Universe? What if All That Is would dictate a book that
would answer some of your deepest questions, including explaining the
true nature and structure of the Universe, how to perform magic and
manifest physical things, the nature of time and space in relation to
consciousness, and most importantly, the absolute answer of "Who, In
Fact, You Really Are?"

This is that book.

The force that expressed itself through Jesus, Buddha, Krishna,
Mohammed, Edgar Cayce and other great avatars who served as channels
for what is commonly referred to as "God" communicates again today as
the world begins to enter a period of Spiritual Ascension with a new
consciousness and awareness.

This force, which refers to itself as Cosmic Awareness so that it
cannot be confused with an entity or a personality, has been
communicating for more than 40 years through several carefully
trained channels who go deep into trance and communicate the energies
and symbols that are expressed, putting them into human language. As
it reveals this information, Cosmic Awareness does not ask you
to "believe" anything, but to question, explore, doubt and discover
for yourself the Truth that is within you — to discover "Who, In
Fact, You Really Are."

The book consists of a set of 144 carefully structured lessons that
took over 10 years to create. They are designed to lead you, step by
step, from where you are now to where you want to be. This amazing
information begins with Cosmic Awareness telling you what Cosmic
Awareness itself is, how the Universe and humans (and non-humans)
were created, and leads you through birth, childhood, adulthood,
magic, sex, death and far beyond — explaining all of the "Secrets of
the Universe" that everyone is looking for. It is some of the most
relevant, fascinating and spiritually uplifting information ever
released on Earth.

-- Dave