<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I hope this works:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/6cln2u
>
> That worked on all levels, thanks!

Not my cuppa chai.

But I'll take advantage of the girl talk to
write about a movie I watched again last night.
Its relevance is that it may be the most erotic
movie on my shelves.

The film is called The Dreamers in English, and
Innocents in French, and it's by Bernardo Berto-
lucci. Bertolucci is known for his love of beauty
in his actors, and he often finds these beauties
first. Think Maria Schneider in Last Tango In
Paris or Liv Tyler in Stealing Beauty. In The
Dreamers Bertolucci had the inestimable good
karma to introduce to the world Eva Green.

Daughter of a French movie star who I always
liked, Marlene Jobert, she inherited her mother's
looks and then some. You may have seen her as a
Bond girl, the most intelligent yet of the Bond
girls, and the first match for him in any of the
films. Or as Sybilla in Ridley Scott's Kingdom
Of Heaven.

Before that, at 23, she was in The Dreamers. Berto-
lucci describes her as "so beautiful it's indecent."
That pretty much nails it. And in The Dreamers you
get to see pretty much every inch of her. There is
a possibility that Eva Green is the most beautiful
woman on the planet.

The movie itself is a film buff's delight. The 3
characters in its menage à trois are film freaks at
the time of the Cinematèque riots in Paris in 1968.
It's full of film in-jokes and trivia questions,
and is obviously Bertolucci's homage to having been
there himself; that's where and when he learned to
make movies.

The plot is a little odd, but really WHO CARES
what the plot is about? It's a film that has Eva
Green naked in it, for long, extended periods of
time. There is a scene where she dresses up as
Michelangelo's Venus de Milo. And puts her in
the shade.

I'll see your Chinese girl and raise you Eva Green. :-)