Will raunchydog vote for McCain? Like I said, "The Hillary voters who
are most informed about DNC shenanigans will not vote for Obama but
they may not vote for McCain either. They own their vote, and
surprise, surprise, they are not ready to make nice."

Just for the curious or any pitiful Obot worried Barky will not get my
vote or those with a prurient interest in the psycho sexual voting
habits of a woman who doesn't go into heat at the thought of Obama's
cell phone vibrating in his pants http://tinyurl.com/4crcqf and as if
it were anyone's business, I'll look into my crystal ball for November
4th and beyond:

If the Republicans win and McCain dies or steps down in four years, we
can look forward to Hillary vrs. Sarah 2012. Bottom line I don't trust
Obama for eight years, leaving no chance for Hillary's presidency.
McCain can do no worse than Obama in four years as president. If Obama
loses, thankfully, he will never run again and the jackasses at the
DNC, who screwed Hillary...Dean, Brazile, Pelosi, Reid, etc. will lose
credibility and power. Why reward bad behavior?

Obama is a snake and a divisive liar not worthy of the White House.
Even though I don't agree with McCain on policy, I believe he is an
honorable man and Sarah is a breath of fresh air. Obama wants to
change policy and McCain wants to change the system (the way
Washington works.)  Who knew?

The DNC deserves a swift kick in the ass and I'm considering to help
deliver it. Take note, the Republican women had a press conference and
said they are going to fight for Sarah against sexism in the media.
They will put the Democrats to shame for not standing up for Hillary.
Go figure.

The most egregious sin of Obama's campaign is that he painted the
Clintons as racists.  When Bill had to say in a recent interview, "I
am not a racist," it nearly broke my heart. The media pile on of Sarah
Palin doesn't make me feel any better about Obama for having set the
tone for sexist smears during the primary.

Obama has this quaint little habit of disavowing the antics of the
media smearing his opponent but know well, he is laughing as he
benefits. I've never voted for a Republican in my life and I may just
stay home. At the moment, Cynthia McKinney is looking good and without
a doubt Sarah is HOT! I own my vote.