Other than the fact that things on this bulletin board get changed to
mean something else / taken to a ridiculous extreme at nearly the
speed of light, I don't see where you turned what Susan said:

"...manifest what you really want; such as in health, money,
relationships or spiritual goals..."

into Greed Magic.

Has fulfilling goals such as earning a living now become greedy?

Izzy T.