> On Sep 8, 2008, at 5:59 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > Sal, every time I think we've plumbed the depths
> > of your nitwittery, you surprise me. Apparently it
> > has no lower limit.
>
> And every time I think we've plumbed the depths of your
> nastiness, Judy, you prove me wrong.  Thanks for always being
> so predictable.
>
> > (BTW, I have no hesitation whatsoever in restoring
> > what you snip in an attempt to obscure your own
> > dishonesty and stupidity. So you might as well just
> > leave it in. You'll look less dishonest that way.)
>
> I snipped it, genius, because I generally include only
> that to which I was responding, which *you* should know
> from having read my posts.  I always try to include only that
> which is relevant to *that post.*  If I was trying to obscure
> anything, Ms. Ignoramus, I would have deleted my previous post.

Sez Sal, dishonestly pretending that what she
snipped *wasn't* relevant to her post.

Problem is, the relevance of what she snipped
was in showing that her post was dishonest *and*
stupid, which is why she snipped it--as I explained
in my response, and she's snipped, of course; I've
put it back in below. Note that she is completely
unable to respond to the substance.

>From my previous post:

In the part you conveniently snipped, you tried to
portray this woman as representative of the
American voter. That's the inanity I was commenting
on.

But of course I never suggested the article I
posted was representative of the typical left-wing
voter. Obviously it isn't, as you'd have known if
you had read it. It's *chiding* left-wing voters.
I posted it in response to Chopra's article, which
is characterized by the very derision for the
working class that Crook was objecting to.

Crook was pointing out that the reason these people
don't seem to vote in their own self-interest,
which should be with the Democrats, is because the
party elite--the "creative class" that supports
Obama--is constantly spitting on them, just as
Chopra, a member of the "creative class," spat on
Palin, just as you and Bhairitu and Barry and far
too many others here spit on Palin and the working
class.

It's the hypocrisy, stupid. It's why the Democrats
keep losing elections. You aren't nearly as smart
as you think you are.