Lawson wrote:
> Obama did 3 years as a community organizer
> rather than taking a nice job as a lawyer.

But wasn't that BEFORE Obama went to law school?

> That should suggest that his heart is in the
> right place, overall.

So, how much do you know about Obama's community
organizing efforts in South Chicago? From what
I've read, Ayers and Obama got $500 million from
the Annenberg Foundation.

With over thirty teams of lawyers checking on
Sarah Palin, you'd think that at least one lawyer
would be checking on Obama and Ayers, and the
failed 'Annenberg Challenge' and the relationship
to a home grown terrorist!

"Apart from the blog post at the Chicago Tribune,
MSM coverage of the matter has been minimal."

Read more:

'Update: Still No Movement on Ayers-Obama Annenberg
Papers'
By Jacob S. Lybbert
News Busaters, August 21, 2008
http://tinyurl.com/6n5ckk

'Because the former terrorist William Ayers founded
the CAC and Senator Barack Obama was its first
board chairman, the records held at UIC were
expected to shed more light on the long-standing
relationship between Obama and Ayers. Obama has
explained that Ayers is just "a guy who lives in
my neighborhood" on Chicago's South Side, where
Ayers and Obama both live."

Read more:

'Annenberg-Gate: University Tipped Off Ayers/Obama
Ally on Records Release'
Posted by Steve Diamond
Global Labor and Politics:
http://tinyurl.com/5kzc37