Ingegerd, there is no way to block messages if you are
reading them at the ffl message page. If you had them
delivered to your email account, you could do that.
Considering the volume of messages, though, you would
be better off creating a new yahoo email account just
for ffl messages.

I've switched to reading ffl posts through 'mail
archive', the link Rick posted last night. I find it
much easier to use than yahoo email and much, much
faster than yahoo. Best thing is, the messages are
separated into threads, and you can read just the
threads that look interesting.

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/index.html