> ...or who allows others to so whine on her behalf,
> is like is like a marathoner complaining that the
> race is too long and too hard.
>
> If you want to win at the task you've set for your-
> self, JUST DO IT. Don't whine about the obstacles;
> they're part of the game. Ignore them and win anyway.
>
> That's what a guy would do.

"We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're
going to try to make you afraid. They're going to try to make
you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a
funny name. And did I mention he's black?"--Barack Obama,
June 21, 2008

"What they're going to try to do is make you scared of me.
You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on
the dollar bills."--Barack Obama, July 31, 2008