This whole event was such a preventable tragedy. Obviously MUM had no response
prepared for such an event (the Killian cheek stabbing) most likely because it
would imply a possible "weakness" which could lead one to question the
perfection of TM, TM-Siddhis, and the ideal society established in Fairfield.
They even tried to minimize Killian's injuries by telling him nothing was
needed (he had a friggin' hole in his cheek!) and entered denial by not
reporting this felonious assault to the local police. Then when Sem is floridly
psychotic in the dining hall they still fail to contact the police to have him
committed to a psychiatric facility, but instead hand him off to a dean
(Wysong) who hasn't a clue what to do with him because he has no training or
experience with psychosis. Wysong leaves Sem alone so he can do his program and
the rest is history. This is awful, this is so tragic and MUM is so profoundly
negligent; a bunch of incompetent fools. Truly
 fools. And it looks like they're trying to fight this in court? My God, a jury
will destroy MUM with punitive damages.