"Dumbf8ckistan" Is this the place where independent voters reside?
Learn this well, all high and mighty elitists, Obama can't win without
the working class and independent voters. An insult like this
demonstrates why Democrats don't win elections. Every liberal elite
who thinks he knows better than the common folk what is best for the
country, contributes to another Democratic loss.