>From Bhojadeva's comment on YS I 17:

na caahaMkaaraasmitayorbhedaH shan.kaniiyaH

An attempt at word-for-word "translation":

not(na) and(ca) difference (bhedaH) between
ahaMkaara and asmitaa (ahaMkaara-asmitayoH)
to be doubtful (shan.kaniiyaH)

My guess is that might mean something like:

And the difference between ahaMkaara and asmitaa
should not be doubtful.

 zaGkanIya [= shan.kaniiya, i.e: shang-kaniiya] mfn. to be distrusted
or suspected or apprehended (n. impers.) , doubtful , questionable
Ka1v. Hit. Sarvad. &c

Anyone know what is the difference? Bhoja tries to explain it to me
but it seems too difficult for me to even try to translate.