John wrote:
> This article is not realistic.  If a person has a family, the natural
> progression in life is to have a bigger home to shelter the family
> and children.  Thus, family life is a big responsibility.
>
> If the author wants a simple life, he should remain a bachelor and
> can live as simply as he mentioned in the article.

Just what we need, more people on earth.  I'm for limiting the tax
deduction for children to two as one incentive to keep families small
and start on a program for "humane" reduction of the spread of a deadly
virus called humanity on the planet.  Bigger houses as well as bigger
vehicles became popular over the last few as that was a way to separate
the populace and their money.  Maya was spun by the marketers to make
this possible.  And of course our "Mensa candidate" mass population like
to spit out children like rabbits.

I'm with new on this one.   I bought a four bedroom house 8 years ago.
Didn't really need 4 bedrooms as I am a bachelor but work out of the
house.  It was just that anything smaller at the time that was in good
shape and decently priced was snatched up almost before it went on the
market.  This house went back on the market after the buyers backed out
(west face door I guess as they were Indian).  Two hours later it was
mine.  Why didn't others snap it up?  It is a 60's style 4 bedroom, IOW
small.  It's like a large apartment with a galley for a kitchen.  And
that didn't suit buyers at the time  or at least the ones that saw it in
the first couple hours.