Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Lenz -- Sex and Business Practices / Ethics
on 6/19/05 5:28 PM, Sal Sunshine at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

That's a lot easier to understand, IMO, since nobody likes being deceived. I just wonder why this deception seems to get so much more ink than any of the others.

It probably shouldn’t, although if deceptions may be classified by degrees of egregiousness, I find this one high on the list, but maybe that’s just my hang-up. However, taking them all as a package, you wonder what the implications are, regarding what enlightenment is, how cults form, whether people on the outside have any responsibility to those still in them, or whether the latter should be allowed to “enjoy” the boat they’ve gotten in until they decide to leave it from their site, etc., etc.

Sal