--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "If Mr Obama should be in any doubt how gravely
> the Alaska governor's vice-presidential nomination
> has imperiled his White House ambitions, then a
> day spent in Macomb County will make this clear:
> white women who voted for John Kerry in 2004 are
> suddenly deserting him on masse."
>
> Read more:
>
> 'Palin wins over Obama women'
> By Tim Reid
> Times Online, September 12, 2008
> http://tinyurl.com/4mqvht

My brother lives in Mt. Clemens. This is the demographic I have been
yammering about. Times Online: "This is Mount Clemens, in the heart of
Macomb County, where the pollster Stan Greenberg first identified the
phenomenon of the Reagan Democrats – the working-class, socially
conservative, traditionally Democratic whites who deserted the party
for Ronald Reagan in 1980. It is fair to say that this critical swing
group now has a new name: Palin Democrats."