--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> > wrote:
<snip>
> > > Bet you anything  who the private email was from...
> >
> > Sal, you really should refrain from betting on
> > your intuitions, 'cause your intuition muscle
> > is awfully flabby.
> >
> > I hereby give Rick permission to announce it
> > publicly here if I emailed him about raunchydog.
> >
> > Over to you, Sal. Do you have the guts to ask
> > him?
>
> Feeling threatened by "strong woman" Sal Judy? Certainly
> sounds like it.

No, actually I sometimes feel guilty for pounding
on Sal, because she's so pathetically helpless.
It's like beating up on a cripple. It's just that
she's such an *obnoxious* cripple.

She should stick to her bons mots. She's pretty
good at those.

Notice that she hasn't dared to ask Rick whether
I emailed him about raunchydog. She *hasn't* got
the guts. Nor does she have the guts to admit she
was wrong, much less to apologize.