--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > There were 4 of these voodoo Christians outside the dome
> > at program time years ago, chanting off to the side. A
> > negative energy came from them and hit me in the stomach
> > as I walked innocently by.
>
> Maybe that's why Palin *left* this church some
> years ago and now attends a nondenominational
> church that isn't so extreme. Ya think?>>

No.
She left for political show.

She still believes all non-fundamentalist christian religions are
inferior to hers and they work for Satan, and that everything she does
is for jeesus and therefore cannot be wrong, that women do not have a
choice over their own bodies, and that her extreme patriarchal religion
MUST RULL THE WORLD, and these are the last days, and that destruction
of the Earth helps bring back jeezeus.

Think.

OffWorld