--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> In Vermont nudity is public right and exercised downtown en-masse
> every year.
>
> While Republican Florida tries to ban shirt tails hanging out...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080916/od_afp/usfashionjusticeoffbeat

And just to provide a further contrast, in
France and Spain you seen nudity in adver-
tisements in magazines and on Metro walls,
and all beaches are topless. Sitges has a
separate nude beach for those who want to
lose the bottoms.

In Barcelona, walking along the main board-
walk by the beach there, I encountered a guy
walking along with his Rollster (the rolling
carts you use to go grocery shopping in a city
in Europe, since no one would drive to a market)
stark naked. I was somewhat taken aback, because
it's a major Metropolitan city, but the friends
who we were with said, "Oh him...he's a local,
and a nudist, and no one even notices him any
more. He actually goes to the market like that."

And now compare sex crime statistics, the big
buggaboo that prudish Americans claim would be
the result of such permissiveness. Spain and
France have half the rapes per capita that
the United States does:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/21672/Crime-Statistics-Rapes

And other sex-related (in reality, prudishness-
and repression-related crimes) are also much
lower.

The Puritans did you guys a terrible disservice
by being ashamed of having physical bodies. So
do the prudes from India whose fears have permeated
the New Age and so-called "spiritual" movements.

If you're looking for a "law of nature," forget
all that crap that the TMO teaches and consider
this one -- "Ban something and make it illegal,
and you are encouraging its growth."