White Privilege is having the desire, energy and follow-through to earn
a college degree and make money instead of being subsidized by the
government for being "under-privileged".
White Privilege is providing a Yahoo Group in which ultra liberal,
reverse racist rants such as the one below from BuzzFlash.com are
re-posted--while mainly ignoring them.