> [...]
> > We bitches are the very people she's trying to
> > reach out to (since Obama hasn't bothered). And
> > you're only getting in her way. How intelligent
> > of you. You're the folks who aren't able to
> > suppress your anger for the sake of your goals.
>
> How would you have Obama reach out to "we bitches?"

It almost doesn't matter *how* he does it as
long as he looks like he's making an effort
instead of taking our votes for granted--saying
"They'll get over it" or "They have nowhere else
to go" or "We can win without them."

As to specifics, he could show a lot more
interest in women's issues, take some cues from
Hillary in that area, show some fire. And he
could let it be known in no uncertain terms that
he does not approve of his supporters dissing
them. He could also make far better use of
Hillary (and Bill) than he's done up to now.

Basically, he needs to *ask for our votes*. So
far, he hasn't done that.