> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> > >
> > > As I heard someone point out today, isn't it ironic that a guy
worth
> > $100
> > > million with 9 houses in three time zones is accusing a guy
raised by
> > > single mother on food stamps of being elitist.
> > >

> > Ironic, but true.
> >
> > And further irony: the camp of the guy whose mother conceived him
at 17
> > and gave birth to him at 18 were the first to snottily look down
their
> > noses to Sarah Palin's daughter for conceiving at 17.
> >

> While I'm sure that at least some Dems are taking potshots at
Bristol Palin over
> being pregnant at 17, most Dems I've talked to were taking potshots at
> the hypocracy of Republicans for giving Bristol Palin a pass on being
> pregnant, while having a history of condemning non-whites or
> non-Republicans for the same behavior.

Image Obama having an unmarried pregnant teenage daughter, and that
her boyfriend was widely known to be a local pot-smoking tough guy,
and both of them were brought on stage on the DNC to cheers from the
crowd because they were keeping the baby.  Shemp and willy and would
out of control with judgmental moralizing outrage about democrats and
the decline of society.  Of course it could never actually happen.

There should be a way to keep the kids out of it, but still point to
what kind of mother is it whose oldest son was a teenage oxycontin
addict who's since been forced into the military in an attempt to
clean up his act, and who kicks her oldest daughter out of house when
she finds out she's pregnant, only to grap her back and force her into
the national spotlight when she thinks she can make political pts for it.