--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
> Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 6:34 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM T-Shirts, etc.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" rick@ wrote:
> >
> > WELCOME! Global Peace Products exists to support the Global Country
> of World
> > Peace, US Peace Governments, Peace Palaces, and centers that teach
the
> > Transcendental Meditation technique and other Vedic knowledge to
> create
> > perfect health and permanent world peace. Revenue from sales will
> support
> > the centers, its teachers and their many worthwhile activities.
> >
> > http://www.cafepress.com/globalpeace
>
> Vintage Rick Archer
>
> What's that supposed to mean? It's not my site. Belongs to an old
friend who
> is about as gung-ho TM as one can get. You got a problem with that?

Hey Rick,

  I didn't mean to disparage your friend.

     If he distributes the funds directly they might be used to actually
help teachers and local centers. I was being sarcastic about what will
happen to the proceeds if they go through the TMO.

     In the past I have had meditators specify that there donations go
directly to the local center. They knew what was up, intuitively.....

JohnY