Perhaps they've finally realized the unfathomable depths of their
candidate's ignorance, that no amount of last-minute cramming can
paper over. I was amused today to read of how Sarah is dodging
reporters, refusing to give a press conference, yet their campaign did
issue a full accounting of what ice cream flavors she and her kids
favored at a campaign stop in Florida. If you made a movie about this,
no one would believe it. I've stopped searching for bikini pics of
Sarah; the sad truth is that she is naked wherever she goes, and no
amount of campaign spin can cover her up.