Richard Williams wrote:
> TurquoiseB wrote:
>
>> Change the world.
>>

> So, Obama voted *against* military funding
> for U.S. troops to fight and win the war.
>
> http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members
And just what "war" is that, Willy?  The "war" against the people of
Iraq?  The "war" which is really a conquest?  The "war" which the
NeoCons wanted because they "supposedly" didn't want the US to be a
second rate power?  The "war" which is too expensive for Americans to
fund?  If you love war so much why don't you offer to pay our share of
the bill?  A lot of us here didn't want this war and especially its
expense.  Why don't you go volunteer to fight it?  Maybe they can give
you a gig as a janitor in Baghdad cleaning up body parts.