As an example of seeing the positive "big
picture" where others see only the negative
details, the following story seems to me to
provide a real windfall for certain FFLers:

Man sues Md. doctor, says butt stapled shut
http://www.baltimoreexaminer.com/local/crime/Man_sues_Md_doctor_says_butt_stapled_shut_.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/3p6mhx

It seems to me that this gentleman's sad
experience is not an isolated incident, and
that his lawsuit could be turned into a
larger class-action suit. Several posters
here could...uh...pile on to this suit as
1) a possible excuse for why they think and
write the way they do, and 2) a way to make
some fast money.

Dream big! Don't settle for just being full
of shit...turn being full of shit into a
money-making opportunity.