Judy,
Here's an article below by Jim Jubak on the 700 billion bailout.  He
writes a regular column for MSN Money.  This level of finance is over
my head, so I can't make a judgement, but I think he makes some
interesting arguments.  I think maybe, that as we are changing from
an old kali yuga age to a new age of sat yuga this may be a shake up,
a cleansing, a purification that is happening, a wake up call.  Suzi
Orman says that how we handle our money reflects where we are
spiritualy. I think this is true for individuals, households, and
nations. She says people first, money second, and things third.  I
agree.

http://tiny.cc/dsWhh