--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Any word from Messrs. Morris or Hagelin
> regarding the current state of world
> finance? Given the high dome numbers,
> I would think the University would be
> positioning the trouble as what in natural
> healthcare is called a healing crisis -
> an intensification of the ills that are
> on their way out.

********

In a recent Global Family Chat (I don't recall the date, several months
ago), Bevan said that he had no idea what Nature was doing (this was
after the floods in Iowa), so I presume this attitude continues as far
as the bank panic goes. There certainly hasn't been anything that could
be regarded as good news since Bevan scratched his head. Two weeks ago
Hagelin rhapsodized about the LHC debut, but that's also in the toilet
(melted magnets).