--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <

> Time to get out the checkbook Nabby and celebrate our freedom from
> capitalism as predicted by his Holiness. Down with
> capitalism so give me YOUR money.

Should i give  you a cent just because I followed Maharishis advice
to buy gold ? Curtis, I'm afraid you are a greater fool than
previously anticipated.

When 30.000 children are dying every day of hunger because of a
rotten capitalistic system things will eventually have to change.
Nature will not allow this to go on.

The revolution is finally happening, right in front of your tired,
distressed, disheartened, non-checked eyes. Welcome aboard to
reality !

Capitalism is dying, it will be gone in a blink. Get used to the idea.

You don't like the idea of sacrifice, but the fact is that Maharishi
was always and forever right.

"Now that communism is gone, the next to go is capitalism"
- Maharishi, Germany 1989