>From Michael Baxter, whom some of you may know. Check out his blog...

I just received the news that my mother, Jacquie Smith, passed away this
evening. She was just three weeks away from her 80th birthday when she was
taken by a sudden illness. She underwent emergency surgery this past
Saturday from which she never recovered.

Mom lived a full life, mostly in southern California, and raised five
children. Intesar and I appreciate being able to share this news with you.
We know that you'll wish us the best.

Michael

p.s. I've begun a blog in her honor and would like to invite you to take a
look at it at this address:

 <http://baxtsm.blogspot.com/> http://baxtsm.blogspot.com/