(Snip)
xxx [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 "Obama almost lost the primaries when
> Hillary Clinton discovered his elitism
> and turned herself into a beer-chugging
> Rosie the Riveter"...

(snip)
Well, that only happened because he was in San Fransisco...
When he was speaking with a group and gays and lezzy's.
So...
It really doesn't count.
Anyhow's, how 'bout this:
Rosie the Riveter is as gay as the day is long.
Her husband, Bill, is pretty straight though, from what I hear.

Who knows, really?

Who is really, Elite, and who is not.

Spiritually, speaking, Jesus(Yweshuwa)would be elite.
Materially, speaking, Donald Trump(Trump) would be elite.

Somewhere in between, is where I live!

But, then again,

I thought striving to become elite was the 'American Way'
Aren't we all striving to become rich and famous, and hang with
the 'Big Boy's and Girl's?

Could be why: Johnny(Big Dong)McCain,
P(r)icked Sarah, and why Sarah is striving so hard to win.
Do think she's doing it(It), to be patriotic,
Or,
Do you think she just might be doing IT,
Because she(Ms.LIPSTICk) is quite,
NEUROTIc?
R.G.