--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert <babajii_99@> wrote:
> >
> > Pure energy and intelligence.
> > (Hopefully)
> >
> > _say it ain't so...
> >

> The results of the tests at the Giant Collider in Switzerland
should
> confirm this idea soon.
>
> If we are pure energy and intelligence, then we are all
interconnected
> to the entire cosmos at any given time.

it is our seperateness that is the illusion.

> This could be one of the explanations why the vedic literature has
> mentioned of ancient rishis who were able to travel to other
planets or
> worlds through their minds alone, without the benefit of space
ships.

all it takes is a clear mind and the ability to transcend time and
space.

It is amazing to realize how powerful mental boundaries can be; that
we give them such power, that we must, before we have been embraced
by grace, Being, in the flow of the Tao. After that, space travel is
nothing more than an expression of intention; "we don' need no
stinkin' spaceships".