> on 6/20/05 4:26 PM, t3rinity at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Hi Judy,
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> >> <snip>

> I remember the chart well. It included the *initial* start and *final*
> landing. All the intermediate landings were left out, giving the
impression
> that she actually flew across the room. If you doubt this, I'll be
happy to
> ask her. As I said, she lives a few blocks from me and I often seen
her in
> the grocery store and about town.

I believe you Rick. But, as I already told Judy, it took me some time
to realize the distance she had traversed. If this was the main point
of the series, they should have photographed her from the side. But
seeing it from the front, it just looks like she is moving up and
down, at least for a casual onlooker. Nevermind :-)