> Talk about Christian fundamentalist nutcases.
>
> You are aware, aren't you, that Wolf claims to have been visited
> by a reincarnation of Jesus Christ in the form of a 13-year-old
> boy?

Uh, no, she had an experience of *herself* as a 13-
year-old boy sitting next to Jesus.

She may well be a nutcase, but she isn't a "Christian
fundamentalist nutcase." She's Jewish and apparently
did not convert as a result of her experience.

>From a post on Salon's Broadsheet blog by Rebecca Traister, 1/21/06:

But even by her dizzying standards [of "eccentric incarnations" in
her thinking], the interview Wolf gave to Scotland's Sunday Herald
this weekend was truly outlandish. In it, she claimed that during a
therapy session to treat writer's block, she took on the spirit of a
13-year-old boy and saw Jesus Christ.

"I'm sure it was Jesus," Wolf told the Herald, describing him
as "this figure who was the most perfected human being that there
could be -- full of light and full of love."

She continued, "I was a 13-year-old boy sitting next to him and
feeling feelings I'd never felt in my lifetime ... [Feelings] of a
boy being with an older male who he really loves and admires and
loves to be in the presence of."

Wolf, raised Jewish, did not indicate to the paper that her vision
had led to conversion to a particular religion. "There are a lot of
people out there just waiting for some little Jewish feminist to
cross over," she said. "I don't claim to get where this being fits
into the scheme of things but I absolutely believe in divine
providence now, absolutely believe God totally cares about every
single one of us intimately."...

http://www.salon.com/mwt/broadsheet/2006/01/23/naomi_and_jesus/index.h
tml

http://tinyurl.com/4h29zn