(snip)
> But it is hard to do, first of all, because of your qualifier of not
> to include why I would be voting against Obama. Because voting
> against Obama would be the main reason for me to vote for McCain.
 (sniP)
Yes, you have answered my question brilliantly, my friend.
You have stated, that instead of a postive intention, with your hand
on the lever, you would vote against someone.
Because it is our intention, that creates, because of Karma, and
because of our Samsaras, then we repeat electing, or just going along
with the rest of the Sheep, who are generally either sleep walking or
dribbling on some alcoholic fruity drink; some even go to Vegas, the
military types, really love Vegas for some reason(subconscious raping
and pillaging, perhaps?)...hey what goes in Vegas, Stays in Vegas,
Yikees!
Anyway, we electing Hitler, back in the thirties, remember?
We elected him, to save Germany, from those greedy Jewish bankers,
don't you remember?
And we looked the other way, when we heard the screams.
We played the drums louder, we turned up the heat, the volume,
The Bass, boom, boom boom, more meth, more, more, greed, lust and
death., ashes to Ashes.
And we paid dearly, for our madness...lost in a dark place, wondering
how we had gotten there, so quickly we had been fooled by the dark one.
Let's not get fooled again!
Vote for someone, this time.
Not just for the lust of voting against someone...
R.G.