Some times the darnedest things can wake us up to
remind us of what we need to do, what we must do.

This message below came to me a moment ago,
perhaps you may have the interest and skills to
participate in this fine effort, as much or more
to express yourself as well as to get a free trip
to India.  I think sharing your video would be the
best thing, don't you?

*What is your Peace?  What brings peace in your life?
What do you think will make a difference in creating world peace?
Share your insights through our YouTube video challenge:*

*World Peace through Self-Peace:  The Wings to Freedom YouTube Challenge*

*http://Share-Your-Peace-Today.playz.it/*<http://Share-Your-Peace-Today.playz.it/>