--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Last night I had a weird experience where I layed in bed and all
knowledge came to me and I was enlightened.  It lasted about fifteen
minutes. I experienced perfect and complete shunyata. I understood
how the dualism of the mind creates the rainbow body. Because the
light extends to the dark and in that process the prism of the
elements is created. How total shunyata cuts through all ignorance
immediately. My breathing was so slow that it reversed. This was the
most interesting thing. My breathing reversed and the inbreath
became the outbreath and vice versa. And at that moment my body
started to dissolve from within.  At that moment there was total
certainty of reaching the goal of enlightenment.  How come myself
amongst all people? I saw past lives of service to humanity which
extended back beyond my ability to recall. To the degree that there
would be no way in this life that I could upset the balance of merit
regardless of my present action. Or at least, given my present
tendencies. I understood all mantras.  The patterns of my mind which
had previously  been self sustaining collapsed and if I could have
stayed there for very long then all of my experience would have
evaporated into itself.

This may even be better than getting bit on your finger by a cobra
(in a dream).

lurk

>   c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.