--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "purushaz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ---Now that you are "back" into the relative, what are your interests
> and things do do...your checklist of priorities.  Have you taken the
> Bodhisattva vow; if so, what are your plans for helping people?
> (other than just "Being").  For example, the movie "6th Sense" has
> always fascinated me since it has bolstered my opinion that there are
> a lot of dead people trapped in astral quagmires, awating rescue. Do
> you have a visual access to these non-physical realms, and can you
> see the people trapped there? According to Buddhist principles,
> Enlightened people, the Buddhas, have unlimited access to all/any
> dimensions of existence should they choose to see or venture into
> those realms with a subtle body.  Have you ventured into those realms
> to see if anybody is trapped?

****

Enlightenment I understand to be a relative concept. I think we all
are enlightened according to some standard. But as seen from a much
higher stage of consciousness than mine, I live in deep ignorance.

I have felt a deep desire to heal myself. I've learned to work on a
subtle level with energies and emotions and to gradually transform or
heal those energies. I have been working with just healing myself. But
since we all are connected more or less to each other through these
subtle level energies, this work influences others also.

I have no visual access to the non-physical realms, but on the level
of physical sensations I have a lot of subtle perceptions, that most
probably could be best explained by the concept teleportation. I also
internally can hear very subtle voices and impulses and suggestions
that are sent by some others to me. Sometimes I even may hear those
others discussing with each other in my mind, while I'm just silently
witnessing it. When my mind is quiet with no gross level thoughts,
which quite often is the case, instead of total silence I perceive
these very subtle voices.

Maybe I am not enlightened according to the Buddhist standards. I have
not felt much interest in entities like Shiva or Durga etc. But as I
stated above subtle level perceptions and sensations of others I have
a lot. But according to my understanding they are all beings having a
physical body now.

Irmeli